All prices listed on this website are in £GBP and are inclusive of VAT.
We have the right to change the advertised price of a product at any time. The price you pay will be the price in force at the time of your order.
Should a pricing error occur, we will inform you via the contact information provided and you may choose to either proceed with or cancel your order.
All products are subject to availability. If the product you order is unavailable, we will inform you via the contact details provided and will offer you a suitable alternative product or inform you when the product will be available. In the event that we are unable to supply the product or any substitute product to you, we will let you know as soon as possible and will reimburse your payment in full.
Occasionally we will make minor updates/changes to our products, and we reserve the right to supply these products even if the pictures and descriptions may vary slightly on the listing shown.
Delivery Methods and Timelines
All orders placed through this site will normally be dispatched within 48 hours, except for weekends and Bank Holidays.
If you would like tracking information for your order, please contact that sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call + 44 (0) 28 777 68742.
All deliveries will me made during Monday to Friday 9am – 4pm.
Any orders placed through this site, delivery charges will be calculated and automatically applied to your order during the checkout process.
Receipt and signature
All deliveries must be received and signed for in person at the delivery address. If an initial delivery attempt is unsuccessful, our courier will leave a card with instructions on how you may collect your product.
If you experience any problems with a delivery, please contact our sales office by either email email@example.com or by phone + 44 (0) 28 777 68742. If our delivery service provider is unable to deliver your package and you are unable to collect your products from our delivery service provider within the time specified on the card left at your address, then we will agree to re-deliver your package. The re delivery will be charged at cost.
Extra charges may also apply when;
- A wrong delivery address is provided.
- There is an error in the provided delivery address.
- Delivery address is not accessible.
- Customer or authorised person is not available at the delivery address to accept the package and provide a signature.
You may return any delivered products within 14 calendar days of the day after delivery, in an unused condition. The product must be packed carefully and properly in its original packaging with all contents and instructions. Products must be returned in the same condition as they were delivered. The products do not have to reach us within these fourteen calendar days, but you must contact us and confirm your cancellation in writing to request a return within this fourteen day period.
Please confirm your cancellation in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Care must be taken to ensure all products returned are in a good condition. We will not accept responsibility for loss or damage in transit and therefore suggest that you request a proof of postage.
To return any products to us the address is:
Traditional Garden Games Ltd
89 Dowland Road
Northern Ireland BT49 0HR
Return refunds will be processed as quickly as possible once the goods are received back to us.
Please email the Sales Team email@example.com if you have identified any faults with your game. Photographic evidence will be required of issues where returns are being requested due to items being faulty. This is not only to assess the fault, but to be able to ascertain what parts need replacing and also to log this with our quality department to prevent any issues in the future. Any requirement of photographic evidence will be discussed when the issue is initially reported to us.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. On product returns we will only process the refund within fourteen calendar days of receiving the product back in a re-saleable condition (this is not applicable in cases of manufacture defect). All refunds will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
The purpose of this policy is to explain to you how we control, process, handle and protect your personal information while browsing or using this website, including your rights under current laws and regulations. If you do not agree to the following policy you may wish to cease viewing / using this website.
Policy key definitions:
- "I", "our", "us", or "we" refer to the business, Traditional Garden Games Ltd
- "you", "the user" refer to the person(s) using this website
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act
- ICO means Information Commissioner's Office
- Cookies mean small files stored on a user’s computer or device
Traditional Garden Games Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that your personal information is handled in a safe and responsible way. This policy outlines how we aim to achieve this and includes the information collected when:
- you use our website
- you place an order (through our website, by phone, by email or in person)
- you make an enquiry (by phone, by email or in person)
As the ‘controller’ of personal information, we are responsible for how that data is managed. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which applies in the United Kingdom and across the European Union, sets out our obligations to you and your rights in respect of how we manage your personal information.
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way
- Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes
- Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes
- Accurate and kept up to date
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about
- Kept securely
Processing of your personal data:
We live in a data-driven world. Almost every transaction and interaction you have with most organisations involves you sharing personal data, such as your name, address and birth date. You share data online too, every time you visit a website, search for or buy something, use social media or send an email.
Sharing data helps makes life easier, more convenient and connected. But your data is your data. It belongs to you so it's important your data is used only in ways you would reasonably expect, and that it stays safe. Data protection law makes sure everyone’s data is used properly and legally.
Here at Traditional Garden Games Ltd we take keeping your personal information very seriously. Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and/ or process any personal information about you electronically using the following lawful bases.
We collect data through the following:
When you purchase from our online store, as part of the buying and selling process we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. We also accept orders over the phone, face-to-face and via email.
What type of information is collected from you?
As Traditional Garden Games Ltd processes customer orders both off and online, we require certain information. At the time of purchase, you will be required to provide us with personal information:
- Contact details (full name, email address and telephone number), to fulfil orders correctly
- Address details (billing and shipping address), for fraud protection and card processing requirements
- Company Name
- Product Preferences
- Business Sector
- Marketing Preferences (whether you opt-in or opt-out)
When you access our website:
There is “Device Information” about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by Traditional Garden Games Ltd. This information can include:
- Device Type (E.G. Mobile, Computer, Laptop, Tablet)
- Operating System
- IP Address
- Browser Type
- Browser Information (E.G., Type, Language, And History)
- Domain Names
- Access Times
- Referring Website Addresses
- Other data about your device to provide the services as otherwise described in this policy
How is your information used?
We accept orders both off and online. Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary to complete a transaction, create a sales order, issue a proforma invoice, organise delivery or reply to an enquiry. We require the information outlined in the previous section to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Send you confirmation of order emails
- Improve our products and services
- Send marketing communications if you have opted in to receive them
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
- Who has access to your information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. Any personal information we request from you will be safeguarded under current legislation. We will only share your information with companies if necessary to deliver services on our behalf, third-party payment processors, and other third parties to fulfil your requests, and as otherwise consented to by you or as permitted by applicable law.
How and where do we store data?
- Electronic data (payments by card) must be kept for period determine by law for the purpose of our book keeping
- Contact details including business and delivery addresses, are stored electronically on our accounting system
- Emails are stored in our EMS system and encrypted email
- Electronic data is saved to our encrypted server. Data is encrypted with 256-bit AES - which is an industry recognised standard
Traditional Garden Games Ltd uses one of Europe’s largest payment gateways for secure off and online payments. Debit and credit card details are not stored on this system. We do not have a facility on our website allowing you to save your card details onto our site.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Data will therefore be retained for the following periods (or its retention will be determined on the following basis):
- Electronic data (payments by card) must be kept for period determine by law for the purpose of our book keeping
- We do not store complete details of your payment card details
- Contact details on our accounting system and kept indefinitely, until you request us to delete them
- Emails are stored indefinitely in our EMS system, until you request us to delete them
Remember: We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
Data security and protection:
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure encrypted data storage technologies. We have in place precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
Use of ‘cookies’:
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone or text message unless you have given your prior consent. We will not pass your details to any third parties for marketing purposes unless you have expressly permitted us to. Furthermore, you can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it.
Email marketing messages & subscription:
Under the GDPR we use the consent lawful basis for anyone subscribing to our newsletter or marketing mailing list. Any email marketing messages we send are done so through an EMS, email marketing service provider. An EMS is a third party service provider of software/applications that allows marketers to send out email marketing campaigns to a list of users.
Email marketing messages that we send may contain tracking beacons / tracked clickable links or similar server technologies in order to track subscriber activity within email marketing messages. Where used, such marketing messages may record a range of data such as: times; dates; I.P addresses; opens; clicks; forwards; geographic and demographic data. Such data, within its limitations will show the activity each subscriber made for that email campaign.
Any email marketing messages we send are in accordance with the GDPR and the PECR. We provide you with an easy method to withdraw your consent (unsubscribe) or manage your preferences/the information we hold about you at any time. See any marketing messages for instructions on how to unsubscribe or manage your preferences, you can also unsubscribe from all MailChimp lists, by following this link, otherwise contact the EMS provider.
Our EMS provider is Mailchimp. We hold the following information about you within our EMS system:
- Email address
- IP address
- Subscription time & date
- Business Address
We do not share any customer information to third parties.
- Under the GDPR you have important rights. In summary, these include:
- Fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information
- Access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Promise is already designed to address
- Require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- Require the erasure (i.e. deletion) of personal information concerning you, in certain situations. Please note that if you ask us to delete any of your personal information which we believe is necessary for us to comply with our contractual or legal obligations, we may no longer be able to provide care and support services to you
- Receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- Object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
- Object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- Object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
- Otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
- Claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals’ rights under the General Data Protection Regulation. View details of the GDPR rights for individuals here.
Changes to this privacy promise:
This privacy promise was first published on 20.08.2019. We regularly review and, where necessary, update our privacy information. If we plan to use personal data for a new purpose, we update our privacy information and will communicate these changes to you before starting any new processing.
How to contact us:
You can contact us by:
Post: Traditional Garden Games Ltd, Limavady Business Park, 89 Dowland Rd, Limavady, N. Ireland BT49 0HR
Telephone: +44 (0)28 777 68742
How to complain:
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information.
The GDPR also gives you right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or telephone: 0303 123 1113.